Family and Friends! We are very excited for our wedding in August
and more importantly gathering all of our relatives and close
friends together in Southern California. We've created this "wed"-site
for us to share with you all the latest updates and information
regarding our wedding and the weekend that will be, what we hope,
nothing more than a fabulous celebration full of wonderful memories.
We will be updating this site regularly, so please check back
often! We look forward to seeing everyone in August!
will still be updating our main jeffandcheryll
website, but refer here for details regarding our wedding. If
you haven't already (or would like to again!), please sign our
- Much Love, Jeff and Cheryll
*** Hi Everyone, although our wedding is over,
we are updating our main jeffandcheryll
website with photos
from the wedding weekend and our
Honeymoon. Please refer there for all the goodies! Thanks!
- 09.13.03 ~ Thank You to everyone who attended our wedding.
It was great getting all of our relatives and close friends
together, we are truly honored and blessed to have you all in
our lives. We
just uploaded all of our wedding photos thus far - enjoy!
- 08.16.03 ~ It's our last Saturday before we get married! We
spent the day running around doing as much as possible in hopes
to relieve us of any wedding work the last week prior to our
wedding day. We're hoping to finalize the favors by tomorrow!
- 08.15.03 ~ How sweet! Cheryll's coworkers threw her a surprise
bridal shower at work! They decorated her office and the breakroom
with bells and ribbons and had lunch, cake, punch, and gifts!
Thank you Victor for a wonderful surprise, and thank to all
- 08.14.03 ~ GIANT THANKS goes out to Sheila, Elisa and Cheryll's
parents for helping us do our programs, placecards, and guestbook
today (and even yesterday!) We would be pulling our hair out
without them! Joan also delivered Cheryll's red dress today
and Cheryll did a little fashion show to let everyone see the
dress -- it gets 2 very big thumbs up from everyone! yay!
*** Important message to our wedding party ~ the Rehearsal at
the Wayfarer's Chapel is now Thursday the 21st at 7pm (was Wednesday).
- 08.11.03 ~ We finalized the design and content for our wedding
- 08.10.03 ~ We met with our baker today to finalize the look
of our wedding cake. Because we've added to our guest count,
our cake has gone from 3 tiers to 4 tiers! Afterwards, Cheryll
and her Maid of Honor, Daisy, had a successful day of shoe shopping.
They ended up finding the shoes for all the bridesmaids PLUS
Cheryll found shoes to go with her red dress.
- 08.09.03 ~ Jeff finally found a tux shirt that fits him! woohoo!
His outfit is complete! We also had our final meeting with Verandas
today to go over last minute details. It's getting so close!
- 08.06.03 ~ Daisy and Danube came over to help Cheryll with
wedding stuff tonight -- THANKS GUYS! That was loads of help!
- 08.03.03 ~ We tried finding a tux shirt for Jeff today. It's
tough finding the right neck size for him (14.5). We also started
working on our programs for the wedding... man, those are taking
alot longer and taking alot more effort than what we expected.
We're aiming to have them done by next weekend so cross your
- 08.02.03 ~ Cheryll's sister and Matron of Honor, Sheila, hosted
Cheryll's bridal shower today. It was a great turnout with about
18 women there. Thanks to all the lovely ladies who came and
made the day special! You truly showered me (Cheryll) with lots
of love! Check
out the bridal shower pics here.
- 07.30.03 ~ Cheryll picked up her veil today; getting ready
for the second dress fitting on August 5th!
- 07.28.03 ~ As of today, our guest count is at 148 "YES"
and 26 "NO". A friendly reminder to those who have
not yet sent their RSVPs -- do it! ;) We need to give our final
head count very soon!
- 07.25.03 - 07.27.03 ~ BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE WEEKEND IN VEGAS!
While there, Cheryll had her makeup trial on the night of the
Bachelorette Party... what luck that the makeup artist would
be in Vegas the same weekend! Check
out all the pics we took from the fantastic weekend here.
- 07.24.03 ~ Yay! We picked up our wedding bands today. We're
very happy with the way they came out. We also went to the Tux
shop to finalize the tuxedos and the color schemes. Also,
we sent an email out to those who have already RSVP'd (since
we have those email addresses already) that all hotel reservations
need to be made by Thursday, July 31 to get the discounted group
rate. After the 31st, rates may change! Please see the Hotels
and Travel link for more info.
- 07.23.03 ~ ONE MONTH TO GO! For our wedding party, we emailed
out some info on the "Wedding Week". Check out your
email inboxes and please feel free to call us ANYTIME if you
have any questions.
- 07.17.03 ~ Cheryll had her dress fitting today with the dress
that was the correct length (phew!) She also bought her veil
and some accessories so it's almost complete!
- 07.13.03 ~ We came up with all of the songs for each of the
"dances" during our reception tonight. It took longer
and was harder than we had thought!
- 07.12.03 ~ As of today, our guest count is at 92 "YES"
:-) and 10 "NO" :-(
- 07.11.03 ~ We just heard from Cheryll's Sister, Sheila, that
she sent out all of the Bridal Shower invitations today! So
check your mailboxes ladies!
- 07.11.03 ~ We finalized our rehearsal dinner menu this evening.
- 07.06.03 ~ We finished with the first draft of some of our
party favors today. We don't want to spoil the surprise, so
we'll just leave it at that. :-)
- 07.05.03 ~ We went to see and try on our wedding bands today.
They fit perfectly so now the jeweler will be engraving them
- 07.04.03 ~ It has been real exciting over the last several
days because we have started to receive RSVP's in the mail.
It's like getting Christmas cards, but everyday!
- 06.26.03 ~ Cheryll met with her makeup stylist today...really
nice guy! It turns out he's going to be in Vegas the same weekend
we'll be there for our bachelor/bachelorette parties! So he's
going to do Cheryll's makeup and hair there as well!
- 06.25.03 ~ Cheryll had her first dress fitting today... unfortunately,
it wasn't as exciting as she hoped -- the bridal salon ordered
a dress that was too short! So they are ordering a new one and
it should arrive in about 7-10 days.
- 06.22.03 ~ We met with Joan (our friend who's making Cheryll's
red dress) today so Cheryll could have a fitting. Cheryll just
loves the dresses she makes!
- 06.20.03 ~ We started working on party favors today.
- 06.19.03 ~ WOW! We only started to send out invitations Monday
and we are already getting RSVP's back!
Cheryll ordered her shoes today, they should be arriving Monday.
- 06.16.03 ~ We sent out the first batch of our invitations
today! Woohoo! Check your mailboxes soon! Hopefully they won't
show up all bent and messed up from the stupid postman who tried
to help Jeff place them in the bin (tell us how you really feel
Cheryll) ;-) Anyhow, we are real excited that they are out the
door. We still have some left to send as we gather addresses.
- 06.14.03 ~ Shoes are normally Cheryll's best friends... she's
truly an Imelda when it comes to shoes. So why is it so difficult
to find the perfect shoes for the wedding?! We went to four
stores today and had no such luck. Well... there was one pair...
it was almost Cinderella-like... until we saw the price.
Oh! Exciting! We bought our wedding rings this morning! We're
getting custom-made rings with special engraving.... awwww,
- 06.11.03 ~ We worked all night on the details/directions insert
that goes with our invitations...after a dozen or so attempts,
we finally have something we are happy with.
- 06.09.03 ~ We bought a truckload of calligraphy pens from
the Art Store. Cheryll's gonna take the plunge and just do the
envelopes herself. Let's hope we're all sane after this!
- 05.31.03 ~ Cheryll's bridesmaids had their final fitting this
morning for their dresses - all done and 85 days left to go!
- 05.30.03 ~ We picked up our wedding invitations this evening.
Yay! We're very happy and excited about them...coming soon to
a mailbox near you.
- 05.24.03 ~ Jeff bought some fancy-shmancy shoes for the wedding
today. We also looked at lots of potential wedding rings, still
- 05.18.03 ~ Today we met with our wedding coordinator at Verandas
and finalized our menu and timing logistics. We also had our
minister's meeting at the Wayfarers Chapel to discuss details
of our ceremony.
- 05.17.03 ~ Jeff picked up his tuxedo this morning. Cheryll
and two of her bridesmaids, Danube and Heather, met this afternoon
with the seamstress who will be making the bridesmaids' dresses.
- 05.13.03 ~ We attended our 2nd tasting at Verandas this evening.
Cheryll's Mom joined us to help give a second opinion. It was
quite valuable in helping us finalize our menu for the big day.
Get ready to feast!
- 05.11.03 ~ What a productive weekend! We hung out with Chuck
and Joan today. Cheryll gave Joan the material to make her red-dress.
We also started on the party favors!
- 05.10.03 ~ Jeff bought his tuxedo today. It is currently getting
altered and will be ready soon. Cheryll also met with the woman
who will be making the bridesmaid dresses.
- 04.24.03 ~ Who would have thought choosing invitations could
be so hard? We finally chose one we liked today... we think.
- 04.06.03 ~ SO EXCITED! We have finally booked our Honeymoon!
We're going to French Polynesia, more specifically the islands
of Moorea, Manihi, and Bora Bora. We'll be there for a total
of 11 relaxing nights - 3 in Moorea, 3 in Manihi, and 5 in Bora
Bora. Please check out our Honeymoon
link for more details.
- 02.20.03 ~ Just added a link to our Engagement
Story. It was originally posted back in September on our
main jeffandcheryll website, but we feel it's quite fitting
to link it from here as well.
- 02.15.03 ~ We met with our wedding coordinator today! It was
a great meeting. We realize there's so much to plan still for
the day of our wedding. It is a great burden lifted knowing
that someone will be there for us all evening making sure things
flow smoothly. We also chose our appetizers and dinner menu.
We were salivating while we were making our selections. The
sad thing is that we know the night of our wedding we won't
be able to enjoy our dinner (at least that's what we've been
told) because we'll be so busy greeting guests, etc. Our coordinator
said she'll pack up a doggie-bag for us of the dinner so we
can enjoy it after the reception.
- 02.08.03 ~ If you would like to see our Engagement Photos,
check them out at Pictage.com.
In order to view them, you have to register on Pictage first
with your e-mail address and then enter the Event Key - "celebrate123"
to access our pictures. Let us know what you think!
- 02.07.03 ~ Just updated our Registry
page with links.
- 02.06.03 ~ Cool, our wedding wed-site is now listed in UltimateWedding.com.
In addition we are also listed in WeddingChannel.com.
- 02.03.03 ~ We chose our limousine company today.
- 01.31.03 ~ We chose our videographer tonight!
- 01.29.03 ~ We just added the Vendor
List link. As you can see we still have a few more decisions
to make, but we're getting there!
- 01.20.03 ~ Hi everyone, we have publicly announced our Wedding
"wed-site" today! We hope you find the information
here useful and fun. There is still a lot left for us to do
and a lot more content left to add. Seven more months until
the BIG day!
- 10.14.02 ~ First release of our wedding "wed" site!
Lots of content to create and add in, but hope you like it!